Sports medicine

We would be happy to help you if you have sports-related injuries or to prevent illness through exercise and movement.

Do you need a cardiac examination or an exercise test/bicycle ergometer ECG before starting to exercise?

If you have pain in one of your knees or pain in your back or you need to get moving again after an injury, we can put you in touch with one of our physiotherapists.

– Exercise test/bicycle ergometer ECG, fitness test

– Ultrasound heart examination

– Lactic acid tests with OBLA (onset of blood lactate accumulation) measurements

– Initial contact with a physiotherapist

– Rehab training

– Help you to make a start on training, such as pole walking, walking or swimming