Sports medicine

We would be happy to advise you if you have sports-related injuries or to prevent illness through exercise and movement.

— We can put you in touch with a physiotherapist or refer you to an orthopaedic specialist.
Do you need a cardiac examination or an exercise test/bicycle ergometer ECG before starting to exercise? Do you need a fitness test?
— We can help you to make a start on training, such as pole walking, running, walking or swimming.